The 2014-2015 Medicine Hat Tigers "Be Smart - Be Healthy" Program will make FIVE visits to area schools this season.
Members of the Medicine Hat Tigers will present the program throughout the season. In the program's 20+ year history, over 15,000 students have experienced the Tigers BE SMART - BE HEALTHY program.
The program's objectives are to help educate students about the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle, help them understand the important life decisions they will need to make on a daily basis, and to influence them to set goals and be actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
The topics that will be covered during the assembly are:
• The importance of setting goals for yourself (short and long-term)
• Achieving your goals
• Maintaining a healthy lifestyle (includes no tobacco, drugs or alcohol)
• Maintaining proper nutrition and keeping your body fit by exercising
• The importance of balancing school work with extra-curricular activities (work before play)
• Maintaining a positive attitude and good work ethic
BE SMART - BE HEALTHY PROGRAM:
The "BE SMART - BE HEALTHY" presentation includes an interactive presentation.
Staff and students have an opportunity to ask questions and receive Tigers autographs.
Congratulations to the following schools who will be receiving the "BE SMART - BE HEALTHY " presentation this year: